Online Reflexology for Menopause CPD Course
Offering additional reflexology techniques and lifestyle ideas for supporting women through menopause.
Supporting women through menopause (perimenopause through to post-menopause) is an area where reflexology, and reflexologists, can make a real difference to wellbeing!
We cannot ignore the physical and emotional symptoms experienced by many women during perimenopause and menopause and research tells us that reflexology helps. Women also need to feel empowered to look for support and
not feel they are 'ill' or less valued in society. I believe that reflexologists are ideally placed to offer this support. This course will enable you to be able to offer the best support for women at this time.
INTERNATIONAL REFLEXOLOGISTS are welcome to join my Online Training - The theory and practical techniques are pre-recorded so you study in your own time and I can be flexible with times for Zoom calls.
|Online Reflexology for Menopause
About the Online Course
Reflexology for Menopause; enabling women to be the best that they can be at this time.
If you would like to know more about the menopause, reflexology research, lifestyle factors for easing menopausal symptoms and focused reflexology techniques aimed at supporting the body through this time of transition - then this online course is for you. This course is suitable for qualified reflexologists.
This online CPD course has 19 pre-recorded modules and practical videos, so you can study at times that suit you. Once you have completed the theory and practised the practical reflexology techniques we then join together for a zoom tutorial. This is a time to check the practical and for you to ask any questions. You will need a model for the Zoom but you can have anyone for this - a woman or man and children with feet bigger than a size 3.
Course content includes:
- Attitudes to menopause through history
- How experiences of menopause vary in different cultures – and what we can learn from this
- Physiology of the menopause
- Reflexology Research on menopausal symptoms
- The effect of stress on the menopause
- What we can do as reflexologists to support women through the menopause
- Holistic approach including 5 pillars for healthy menopause; Diet, Exercise, Relaxation, Sleep and Purpose
- Common conditions such as hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety and mood swings etc
- Focused Reflexology Techniques for supporting women going through the perimenopause, menopause and beyond
- 19 PowerPoint Presentations with a recorded voice over, split into easy to access topics. You have access to the course for 18 months and can watch the recordings as often as you want.
- PDF download for the PowerPoint slides
- Some multiple choice questions as you go along
- Videos of the practical reflexology for you to practice at home
- PDF download of notes to support the practical work
- PDF downloads of other supporting materials
- Zoom Practical - A zoom tutorial in small numbers to check practical work and a chance for you to ask questions**
- Support throughout the training and afterwards. a
Certificates and Menopause logo
Once you have completed all modules and attended a zoom session** you will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion for this course and the Menopause Reflexology badge for your website. This course equates to 14 AoR CPD points, or 7 hours of CPD training for other organisations.
Please note that these courses are only for qualified reflexologists whose training included a minimum of 5 days face to face training spent in college/school with your tutor.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As you will be purchasing digital online courses we can offer a 14 day money back guarantee for a full refund if all following statements apply:
- you have requested it within the 14 day cooling off period;
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) more than 3 modules of the course;
- you have not downloaded more than one of the supporting pdf documents
The 14 day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase and all refunds will be made within 28 days.
Once you request a refund access to the course will be removed and you will not be able to receive a certificate for the course.
If you change your mind after 14 days:
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) any of the course and any tests. However, a £20 admin fee will be applied. i.e. You will receive the full course fee minus £20.
- If there are any issues with the online course please email email@example.com to see if this can be rectified.
© Copyright 2020 Sally Earlam Reflexology - Website by Sally Earlam, Julian Daley and Toks Adeola. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org