How do I access my course?
From the main site click "Online Login" at the top right of the menu bar. This will take you to your courses, or the login page if you aren't yet logged in.
How do I get an account?
From the main site click "Online Login" at the top right of the menu bar. There is then a button to take you to the registration page (it takes 20 seconds to register and there is no charge)
Do I have to register before purchasing a course?
No, you can do it either way round.
How long do I have access to the course for?
You will have access to the course for 18 months from the date of purchase. If for any reason you need an extension then please email email@example.com.
How do I book a zoom call?
Zoom calls are not offered for free mini modules. For paid courses these are run regularly on Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons throughout the year. Once you have practised the new techniques email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for upcoming dates.
Do I actually need to attend a zoom call?
Zoom calls are not offered for free mini modules. For paid courses the electronic Certificate of Completion will only be issued once you have attended a zoom call as this is a requirement of my insurance company.
What if I can’t attend a Zoom call on a Thursday evening or Saturday afternoon?
Email email@example.com, and I will schedule in a convenient time for you but there may be a few weeks delay to be able to set alternative times.
What do I do if I have a question?
In the first instance email firstname.lastname@example.org I will aim to answer the question within 4 days (unless on annual leave) by either email, a phone call or a zoom call – whichever is appropriate.
Please note I am only insured to answer questions related to the course.
Can I cancel the course and get a refund?
As you will be purchasing digital online courses we can offer a 14 day money back guarantee for a full refund if all following statements apply:
- you have requested it within the 14 day cooling off period
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) more than 3 modules of the course
- you have not downloaded more than one of the supporting pdf documents
Can I change my mind after 14 days?
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) any of the course and any tests. However, a £20 admin fee will be applied. i.e. You will receive the full course fee minus £20.
- If there are any issues with the online course please email email@example.com to see if this can be rectified.