Click here for details of Online training
Reflexology for Menopause
supporting women to find their Post-Menopausal Zest for life
If you would like to join the move to improve women’s health and to learn more about menopause, reflexology research, lifestyle factors for easing menopausal symptoms and focused reflexology techniques aimed at supporting the body through this time of transition - then this course is for you. This course is for qualified reflexologists only.
This is a 2 day face to face training course plus you will get access to the online modules for 18 months so you can access additional information and resources including video’s of the practical sequences.
The theory will be covered in the morning and includes:
- Attitudes to menopause through history
- How experiences of menopause vary in different cultures – and what we can learn from this
- Physiology of perimenopause and menopause
- Reflexology Research
- The effect of stress on the menopause
- What we can do as reflexologists to support women through the menopause
- Holistic approach including 5 pillars for healthy menopause; Diet, Exercise, Relaxation, Sleep and Purpose
- Common conditions such as hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety and mood swings etc
- Focused Reflexology Techniques for supporting women going through the perimenopause, menopause and beyond
The afternoons are practical based, starting with a demonstration of reflexology techniques including additional opening and closing moves, a focused menopause support sequence, an anxiety support sequence, a lymphatic drainage sequence and an endocrine balance.
South East London. 7 Woodbastwick Road, London. SE26 5LG
|Thursday 7 March 2024 10:00, Friday 8 March 2024 10:00||£260||FULL|
|Tuesday 18 June 2024 10:00, Wednesday 19 June 2024 10:00||£260||Places available|
|Thursday 26 September 2024 10:00, Friday 27 September 2024 10:00||£260||Places available|
Golden Egg Holistic, Glenfield, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, Ireland
|Monday 4 November 2024 10:00, Tuesday 5 November 2024 10:00||£260||Places available|
If you change your mind about a booking you can request a refund for up to 14 days from date of booking. After 14 days from booking we are not able to offer a refund due to the small nature of the classes. However you are able to swap your chosen date as long as there is more than 2 weeks’ notice given or swap to the online training (you will receive a refund for the difference in price, minus a £20 admin fee):
- Within 2 weeks from booking your course you may request a full refund (minus a £20 admin fee to cover costs incurred)
- More than 2 weeks’ notice before the course date - you can swap your training date or swap to the online training (you will receive a refund for the difference in price, minus a £20 admin fee). A full refund is not available due to the small nature of the classes.
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice before the course date - in these circumstances we are unable to offer a change a date or offer a refund. You will be moved onto the online training you will receive a refund for the difference in price, minus a £20 admin fee)
I always aim to run courses, but there may be rare occasions when courses will need be cancelled due to low numbers. In this instance you will be given at least 4 weeks’ notice and a transfer or refund will be offered.
© Copyright 2020 Sally Earlam Reflexology - Website by Sally Earlam, Julian Daley and Toks Adeola. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org