Online Maternity Reflexology CPD Course
This course covers the same content as the face to face training and is designed to give you the skills required to gain confidence in treating maternity clients and is suitable for Reflexologists qualified to Diploma Level 3 or above.
Being able to support couples through their pregnancy and beyond with reflexology is a wonderful experience and one that we should feel honoured to be a part of. Reflexology for maternity aims to optimise the health and wellbeing of the clients; using reflexology techniques designed for different stages and also being aware of general lifestyle advice that can be given to make this journey as pleasurable as possible for all.
You will have access to the course content for 18 months and if you choose to complete case studies these will need to be submitted within 2 years from date of purchase.
|Online Maternity Reflexology Course||£240|
Course content includes:
- General advice for the three trimesters of pregnancy
- Research studies on maternity reflexology
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Reflexology treatment plans for the three trimesters of pregnancy
- Endocrine calming and a simple lymphatic drainage Reflexology sequence.
- Reflexology techniques for common symptoms including: nausea, vomiting and heartburn. Constipation, Pelvic Girdle Pain etc
- Reflexology for preparation for birth
- Reflexology during birth
- Reflexology for Post-natal mums
- 25 PowerPoint Presentations with a recorded voice over, split into easy to access topics
- Pdf download for the PowerPoint slides
- Some multiple choice questions as you go along
- Videos of the practical reflexology for you to practice at home
- Pdf download of notes to support the practical work
- Pdf downloads of other supporting materials
- Zoom Practical - A zoom call in small numbers to check practical work**
- Follow up - email support
- Marking of case studies and feedback (case studies are optional though)
Once you have completed all modules and attended a zoom session** you will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion for this course. This course equates to 28 AoR CPD points, or 14 hours of CPD training for other organisations. At this point you are able to say you are trained in Maternity Reflexology
If you choose to submit case studies, once these have passed you will
receive an additional electronic certificate - ‘Certificate of Competency’ along with
instructions on how to add this badge to your own website. (the badge is only available
to those that complete the case study element)
© Copyright 2020 Sally Earlam Reflexology - Website by Sally Earlam, Julian Daley and Toks Adeola. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org