Online Maternity Reflexology CPD Course
This course covers the same content as the face to face training and is designed to give you the skills required to gain confidence in treating maternity clients and is suitable for qualified Reflexologists. Pre-recorded modules and practical videos that you study at times that suit you.
We then join together for a Zoom tutorial, when you have practiced the reflexology. This is a time for you to check the practical and ask questions. You will need a model for the Zoom but you can have anyone for this - a woman or man and children with feet bigger than a size 3.
Plus there are now two modules covering the principles of working with conception clients and how the Preparation for Birth reflexology sequence can be adapted to use for conception clients.
Being able to support couples through their pregnancy and beyond with reflexology is a wonderful experience and one that we should feel honoured to be a part of. Reflexology for maternity aims to optimise the health and wellbeing of the clients; using reflexology techniques designed for different stages and also being aware of general lifestyle advice that can be given to make this journey as pleasurable as possible for all.
You will have access to the course content for 18 months and if you choose to complete case studies these will need to be submitted within 2 years from date of purchase.
|Online Maternity Reflexology Course||£240|
All online training courses include a Zoom tutorial which is a time to check practical and for you to ask questions. There is also an option to attend a face-to-face treatment swap day in SE London (there is a £15 charge to attend these to cover costs), these are for those who would prefer some hands-on treatment time, but are not compulsory. These run every few months and I will keep you posted on the dates. Please purchase the online course using the button above and you will be kept informed of upcoming days.
Course content includes:
- General advice for the three trimesters of pregnancy
- Research studies on maternity reflexology
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Reflexology treatment plans for the three trimesters of pregnancy
- Endocrine calming and a simple lymphatic drainage Reflexology sequence.
- Reflexology techniques for common symptoms including: nausea, vomiting and heartburn. Constipation, Pelvic Girdle Pain etc
- Reflexology for preparation for birth
- Reflexology during birth
- Reflexology for Post-natal mums
- Plus 2 bonus modules on Conception
- 25 PowerPoint Presentations with a recorded voice over, split into easy to access topics
- PDF download for the PowerPoint slides
- Some multiple choice questions as you go along
- Videos of the practical reflexology for you to practice at home
- PDF download of notes to support the practical work
- PDF downloads of other supporting materials
- Zoom Practical - A zoom call in small numbers to check practical work**. You will need a model for the Zoom but you can have anyone for this - a woman or man and children with feet bigger than a size 3.
- Follow up - email support
- Marking of case studies and feedback (case studies are optional though)
Once you have completed all modules and attended a zoom session** you will receive an electronic Certificate of Completion for this course. This course equates to 28 AoR CPD points, or 14 hours of CPD training for other organisations. At this point you are able to say you are trained in Maternity Reflexology
If you choose to submit case studies, once these have passed you will receive an additional electronic certificate - ‘Certificate of Competency’ along with instructions on how to add this badge to your own website. (the badge is only available to those that complete the case study element)
Please note that these courses are only for qualified reflexologists whose training included a minimum of 5 days face to face training spent in college/school with your tutor.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As you will be purchasing digital online courses we can offer a 14 day money back guarantee for a full refund if all following statements apply:
- you have requested it within the 14 day cooling off period;
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) more than 3 modules of the course;
- you have not downloaded more than one of the supporting pdf documents
The 14 day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase and all refunds will be made within 28 days.
Once you request a refund access to the course will be removed and you will not be able to receive a certificate for the course.
If you change your mind after 14 days:
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) any of the course and any tests. However, a £20 admin fee will be applied. i.e. You will receive the full course fee minus £20.
- If there are any issues with the online course please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if this can be rectified.
© Copyright 2020 Sally Earlam Reflexology - Website by Sally Earlam, Julian Daley and Toks Adeola. Email: email@example.com